Knit 2 Par 3

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Underage Knitting

I dragged Clem and Em on an epic yarn crawl on Saturday. We went here, and here, and then I tricked them into going here by telling them it was just a few blocks away from the other place, and then finally here because they sell food and yarn.

They were pretty good sports, though, considering none of us bought anything except a brownie. Emily got deep down and personal with with this yarn and the thought that she might be into lace. Clem was seen lingering longingly over this sock yarn, but didn't feel she could make the sock commitment.

Overall the girls gave the highest marks to The Point, giving it props for both food and friendly service. I think it rocks because of the easily accessible ladies room.


I read a blog post over there in January 1 about the guilty pleasure of acrylic yarn. This stuff I bought for my current project, Brown Is a Many Splendored Thing, came from - can't say where, but you have to go past a lot of silk flowers to get to the yarn.

1 Comments:

Blogger margaux said...

i keep hoping patricia will serve food, she does make good cookies sometimes ;-) what a fabulous crawl you had! I need to go on one soon :-)

5/22/2007 06:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home