Knit 2 Par 3

Sunday, May 25, 2008

It's Just Like Riding A Bike

I dusted off the clubs this weekend for our regular trip to Maine and played 9 holes with my brother in law, Jimmy. The weather was Maine-perfect: not too cold, not too rainy, not too buggy. And I played not too bad!  And in Jimmy I found a - well, evenly matched player.  I was happy with my mostly straight shots, but I really need to hit the driving range because while straight, my shots don't go very far unless I really concentrate on pulling my club back farther than seems natural.  We are going to play again tomorrow in the morning.

Since all our corporeal needs are attended to by my lovely mother-in-law during our Maine visits, I was able to spend most of the rest of the day working on the Poetry Mittens. 



When was the last time I got to spend Most of the Rest of the Day working on any knitting? It was heaven.  It's an exciting project, but very slow going.  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home