Knit 2 Par 3

Monday, June 22, 2009

Rain: Go Away.

The sun did not shine.
It was too wet to play.
So we sat in the house.
All that cold, cold, wet day.

I think I cannot remember when it was not raining. The little icons on the weather map show day after day after day of little rain clouds, punctuated by little zig zag thunderstorms: Monday: raining. Tuesday: raining. Wednesday and Thursday: raining. Friday, Saturday: rain rain rain; Sunday just more rain. Go ahead, sing along! It will cheer you up.

I am not quite sure what sun worshipping, nature loving things I would have done this weekend if it wasn't raining. If the sun was shining this weekend I would have been occupied with watching golf and knitting - which is what I did anyway. I knitted a great deal, in fact, but have no photos to show because it was too wet to take the knitting outside for pictures.

It can't really rain forever, right?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jeanne said...

It didn't rain today! It was so nice to see the sun...I'm hoping it doesn't rain this weekend because I miss golfing!

6/23/2009 08:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home