Knit 2 Par 3

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Bobble-licious

I love the Olive Bobble Hat.


Here is the every-obliging Emily in the most recent Olive Bobble Hat. This is knitted in some Classic Elite wool I found in the orphan basket at Purl. It's a fast knit, but I would suggest a variation on the crown decrease: instead of SSK at each marker, just slip one. And, finish by making a longer I-cord and tying it like a belly button at the top.

Did I say this was a quick knit? I pride myself at finishing fast, but I am freaked out by a recent post from Margaux in which she describes finishing the Swallowtail Shawl in just one weekend. Granted there seemed to be drinking involved - and we know that red wine is guaranteed to make you knit faster and better and into the wee hours, but this is wild!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home