Knit 2 Par 3

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Nose to the Grindstone

April is the cruelest month, but clearly November is the busiest month. There is NaNoWriMo which goads you into writing a novel in the month of November. I signed up for this in October, when I was still unemployed. Alas, I got a job and I'm back to work full time now, and no longer free to go to the gym daily and drink coffee for hours and yes, I admit it, gloat about it. But I am going to take a stab at it.

Note to readers: the book contains explicit scenes of knitting and golf.

If a few paragraphs a month for a blog is killing you, you could try the NaNoSweeMo and knit a sweater this month. For a lot of you readers, this really isn't such a big challenge, particularly those of you who rarely go below a size 10 needle. But the idea is a very good one, particularly since you could be on Sleeve Island right around the Thanksgiving break and therefore have a good excuse not to cook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home