Knit 2 Par 3

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Day of Rest? Getouttahere

I did a lot for just one day.

I got up very early, dropped off Emily at school for a school thing.

I went to a diner, where the mexican night shift workers from a local factory were watching The Three Stooges on multiple flat screen TVs and not laughing. At all.

I went to the Home Depot to buy some plants, but got there so early I had to wait for them to open up. Why did I used to complain so much about Home Depot?

I got home and took a nap.

I did a lot of laundry.

I finished up a good trashy book in which a favorite character kills someone with knitting needles.

I went in the bedroom and took a nap.

I did more laundry.

I planted the Home Depot plants.

I made dinner for tonite and Tuesday night.

I cleaned the bathroom.

I put my head down on the pillow in the bed for a second and I took a nap.

I watched some golf.

I steamed some broccoli and we all ate dinner.

I put in another load of laundry.

I went to the knitting. I worked on this sweater vest for John, a pattern of my own devising with some cheater cables and ribbing:



Good thing tomorrow is Monday, and back to work, because I am exhausted from all this weekend business.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

does the constant napping off set the 'up early'? I would brag about one or the other not both.

5/18/2009 12:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Jeanne said...

I'm exhausted just reading the list - glad you got some nap time in! :-)

Beautiful vest!

5/19/2009 05:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home