Knit 2 Par 3

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

It's Magic!


On top of everything else that went wrong for me today, my golf outing was cancelled for next week. I had great fantasies of really phenomenal playing at the Fancy Pants Country Club. In my expert Magical Thinking I saw myself shooting, well, less than 150 I will tell you that!

I am taking a little break from the Majolica Sweater currently on the needles, having miscounted the stitches in the graph and causing what looks like an obviously unintended swirl. I am faced with the age old knitter dilemma: should I frog it, or pretend that the pattern is supposed to look that way? I find that if I put it back in the knitting bag, it may just correct itself, or else I won't notice it a second time. That's magical thinking applied to knitting.

Speaking of. Could this be a real book?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home