Knit 2 Par 3

Sunday, February 04, 2007

The Slave Of Duty


Do you know why I can't find any golf on TV these days? Because all golf has moved to a special TV channel that we can't get here in my country. My country seems to have different media than yours, even if you live only sixteen blocks away.

Happily, one of my all time favorite poorly adapted movie of a victorian musical is available on TV, actually it is available several times a day at all hours for the past week: The Pirates of Penzance, or The Slave Of Duty. Who doesn't love a pirate? Even knitters love'em.

Great big knitter Linda Ronstadt plays Mabel in this version, but she can't hit the high notes like I can. And this is why Pirates of Penzance is better than golf today, because you can sing along.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God that was back when the rolling stone used to have long, looong articles.

2/05/2007 03:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home