Knit 2 Par 3

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Tell It to The Judge

Although I have a shocking amount of sock yarn left after the Sockstravanza this summer, I felt the need to get more yarn for those Jaywalker socks. I took Emily with me to Patricia's Yarn Store as a cover - if she picked out the yarn, perhaps then I wasn't really responsible for the purchase... because, after all, it was Em who picked it out...and I since Emily claimed the socks for herself, they are really a gift...and I paid cash...and I haven't bought any yarn since December 9, that's a whole month...

(What did I buy? I bought some beautiful "Anne" Schaefer Yarn in the unfortunate "Mary Baker Eddy" colorway. What were they thinking when they named this color after Christian Scientists? I wish I'd known when I bought the yarn, I would have maybe picked the Shari Lewis line).

Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, I bought more yarn. And further, I've been living a lie, albeit accidentally: I have more than one project going at a time, as you can see by my new sidebar, although I have preached project mongamy loudly and often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home