Knit 2 Par 3

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

What I Did On My Summer Vacation

I was talking to Handsome Phil at work today about what I did this Memorial Day weekend, and as the conversation proceeded I realized: the summer is over already. I can account for every weekend from now until Labor Day pretty much. If I give it a little thought, I can account for time right up to Halloween.

But here is what I hope to knit on my summer vacation with all the leftover yarn in the house:

  • Brown Is A Many Splendored Thing Poncho. Which I have no idea how it looks, it will come to me in a dream.
  • This Tie.
  • Mitties for everyone. Last year was Socks on the Beach, this year it's Mittens.

And of course, the mitered square thing, which is now a blanket for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home