Knit 2 Par 3

Monday, November 24, 2008

Amnesia

Neighbor, has this every happened to you? I found a pattern on Ravelry. I improvised on said pattern. I knitted a garment! I threw out the pattern, because - yes! It's all on Ravelry, no need to keep the piece of paper laying around. Now I cannot remember the name of the pattern, or when it was published, or in fact anything about it.

Except here it is, done in what was pretty much the last skein of yarn available for purchase at the Briar Rose stall at Sheep 'n Wool.


The original pattern was for size 5 needles and I did this one in 13's. There were eight rows of the pattern but I did three, casted on only 24 stitches and whipped this up real fast. I wish someone would hurry up and invent Feel-o-vision for the internet so you could squeeze it and see how soft it is.

If you have seen this pattern, let me know. I'd like to credit the designer. I'd like to be reassured this happens to everyone. I'd like to think I haven't sunk into some knitting bender where I don't know knit from shinola.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is gorgeous - it looks like it would be soft and I love the colors...

11/30/2008 03:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...can't help you there. But I do feel your pain. And I wish I could feel your scarf!

12/01/2008 10:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home