Knit 2 Par 3

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Bon Voyage

I've been busy packing, unpacking and repacking because Emily is leaving for China tomorrow with her high school class. She's going to Beijing, Xian, Hangzhou, Suzhou and Shanghai. When I was in school, our class trips were here and here. And sometimes we went here.

She will be taking her Newsboy Cap with her and hopefully taking a picture of it when she visits the Great Wall. Honestly, that is the only thing I want her to bring home from this trip. Really, what's the point of being a world traveler if you don't take some handknits along for the ride?

You can depend on Lou Lou to remember every occasion with a card, and she made this one for Emily:


In case you no longer remember how to read First Grade, it says something along the lines of "I Will Miss You When You Go To China".

My sentiments exactly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to love Turtleback Zoo! What a great class trip - I'm jealous. What a wonderful experience

11/11/2008 08:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home