Knit 2 Par 3

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Electile Dysfunction

Oh, how I wish it was Tuesday already. Mostly I wish I had thunk up the phrase "electile dysfunction" which perfectly describes how restless, worried, anxious and just plain disabled I am waiting for this election to be over, but these guys thought it up first.

I'm even too jittery to knit much, but I finished up a few things and got around to getting some pictures of things I had finished before:


Having almost more Noro than I know what to do with, I've made a few of these Lizard Ridge hats. The bumps are made by short row shaping but it gives a great shibori look. Here it is up close:
The mittens I am wearing are made using the stitch in the Cable Twist Sock pattern by Hello Yarn. Mittens are so soothing to knit, it takes my mind off the possibility of a country run by Caribou Barbie. Here's the mitts:




This pattern also does a lot of work for you if you use varigated or self striping yarn. This here yarn is Lorna's Laces Shepherd Worsted.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great hat - and love the mittens!

11/04/2008 07:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home