Knit 2 Par 3

Sunday, June 03, 2007

In which it all becomes clear

While I was sorting out the laundry here my right livelihood came to me: proprietress of a yarn store with a Par 3 golf course in the back.

We played a really satisfying round at Anchor Golf Land today. There were plenty of families there whacking balls, and toting tykes around the mini-golf course so it's not just a place full of old guys who are possibly non-knitters. I bet someone else besides me would have been glad to poke (probably) her head into a yarn store instead of the pro shop.

Plus, we could redo the mini golf with a knitting theme.

And we could buy this bus real cheap from the Flying Fingers folks since it got busted up in a freak tornado a few weeks ago:

1 Comments:

Blogger xt said...

I think you're really on to something there with the combo par 3 and yarn shop. It covers most of the adult population, thos who golf, those who knit and those special folks who do both. Did Elizabeth Zimmermenn golf? Bet she did.

6/13/2007 10:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home