Knit 2 Par 3

Monday, August 20, 2007

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder

Seems like all the knitting bloggers are off schedule and on vacation, me being no exception. (Except maybe this girl, she's been a-knitting all summer).

But I have a lot to report.

First, I had a personal best golf game last week while in Maine: a score of 47. True, it was only on the par 3 course, but I checked a score card from last summer when I proudly shot a 68 and lost four balls. Using high school algebra, I calculate that if I had been playing on a real golf course, my score would have been 134, which still isn't good, come to think of it.

Then, later in the day I scored two skeins of Noro Iro at the Custom Shop in Kennebunkport for 40% off and whipped up a pair of socks for Emily who, due to the 65 degree weather, has taken to wearing long johns for her cold legs:



Later in the day, I went looking for cable inspiration on the beach, look at this:


I've finished up about a million things this last week, so I will get crack-a-lackin on the pictures.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We've missed you, too.
I would be very happy with that score, but that goes without saying, right? I really need to play a round...its been so long that I may have forgotten how!
Nice socks! I got to wear some of my handknits today, too. Beautiful inspiration!

8/20/2007 09:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home