Knit 2 Par 3

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Nomi Knit-A-Long

For every knitting blog I read today, I found a new KAL. Here's a whole calendar of them, something for everyone.

For you golfers, a KAL (Knit A Long) can be a project where a group of knitters are all working on the same pattern at the same time for a time limited period. You can use a blog or site to post pictures of your work and talk about your progress or lack thereof.

Some KALs revolve around watching a weekly TV show, maybe like this one, and knitting during the show and blogging about it afterwards.

I've been catching up on some movies have recorded and tonight I watched The Nomi Song while working feverishly towards the armhole decreases on my Ribbi Tank. And I thought: bet there isn't a Klaus Nomi KAL going on right now, and there should be.

So get out your current project and click here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

thanks to Christy for this link, in case you need to knit more than one row in the Nomi KAL

http://youtube.com/watch?v=R_IsfW6v4z0

7/14/2007 09:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home