Knit 2 Par 3

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Somebody Really Wanted Her Picture on The Internet

That somebody is My Sister Mrs. Sacco here, doing her best to model the Mermaid Sock.

I worked on this sock while I was a part of Trouble's posse yesterday at the radio show, but alas you couldn't see the brilliant progress I was making on it. Or, how good I looked, but thanks those of you who noticed. I guess I have the kind of face that looks good on radio.

The knit off, actually between Trouble and the host, was quite violent and you are lucky you didn't see it in hi-def or in person. During most of the show I was the doula for a woman sitting next to me who was turning her first heel. For the other part of the show, I was trying to discretely spit out a piece of chocolate that I think was bacon flavored. It's hard to knit and gag at the same time. For all you SnB fans, I will tell you that Debbie Stoller casts on one needle at a time, just like the rest of us.

Well, if you are in the mood for a quick knit that looks waaaaaay harder than it is, I'd recommend the Mermaid sock. You get all the glam of entrelac with none of that pesty counting or turning. Once I wrestled it off Mrs. Sacco's head, John took another picture.


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

bacon chocolate!! I was talking about that to the DJs & volunteers about half an hour before the knit off that night.

2/22/2008 06:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home