Knit 2 Par 3

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

One Hand Tied Behind His Back

Even if you are just a knitter, you have to be amazed at Tiger Woods' win yesterday. He played some good games over five days with only one working leg. And because you're probably not a golfer let me tell you a secret: he didn't beat anybody but himself. You can play golf with a friend and you can knit in a group, but in the end it's you and the (golf or yarn) ball.

As a little celebration here is Knitter/Golfer Ingrid's pattern for some swell golf socks. Ingrid, by the way, shot a 78 last week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Natalie Rush said...

I totally agree!! I watched in on my computer because I was at work...and then immediately when it was over I got a call from my fiance telling me did you see that. :)

...I can't get to the golfer sock pattern.

6/17/2008 11:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to that pattern. Beautiful!

6/20/2008 06:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home