Knit 2 Par 3

Monday, August 11, 2008

Every Body Into the Pool

I haven't watched any Olympics since the opening night ceremony on Friday because it would interfere with my other TV watching time (Mad Men, Project Runway re-runs, old Robert Montgomery movies, Secret Diary of a Call Girl and E News! to name just half a dozen). I do, however, commute to work on public transportation, so I get my news by reading over the shoulders of fellow subway sardines and I see it's all about that Mark Phelps and his swimming.

So for my second imaginary knit project, I'm thinking a bathing suit, like this one here, complete with pattern!

I will try to catch the women's beach volleyball matches that are coming up, if they can be broadcast during the family TV watching hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home