Knit 2 Par 3

Monday, July 21, 2008

Frogs

It was a pretty great weekend, the kind that keeps you cheerful all the way up to about 10:45 a.m. on Monday morning.

In addition to watching golf and playing golf and talking about golf and reading about golf, we went to a friend's lake house for the day on Sunday. I have been working hard on the Icarus Shawl, liking the pattern a lot and loving the yarn I am using but not groovin' on how the yarn looks in the lacy pattern at the end of the shawl. As I was sitting on the porch, I looked down and saw that frog there, and it came to me, the Froggers Song: Rip It.

So I ripped out the lacey part and just did a few more rows of the main pattern. Look, I'm frogging so hard its a blur:




It was painful, but it was for the best, I think. The yarn is real pretty and sometimes simple is better. But not too simple! Here is the bathroom situation at the cabin. A real test of a relatioship, if you ask me.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just curious, do people go in and use the "bathroom" 2 at a time?

7/21/2008 08:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home