Knit 2 Par 3

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Another Thing on the List

Even though it was hot enough to fry an egg on the sidewalk today I played a swell game of golf with Brendan and Lou. Where did we play? In their living room. How did we do that?

Wii Golf. Did you know about this? I did not. Well of course I had heard about the Wii but I didn't realize you could play golf in your pajamas while drinking good, strong coffee with the air conditioner on.

Even in a golf video game my swing lacks follow through, and my putting is all over the place. Brendan got a hole in one, and he wasn't even wearing shoes! I came in second, but Lou had some pretty good swings and it was a close call.

See? That's not gloating about beating a six year old. That's the good sportsmanship that is the hallmark of golf.

Of course, the killer app for the Wii would be knitting. This guy thought of it all ready and my tam o'shanter goes off to him

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home