Knit 2 Par 3

Monday, September 08, 2008

In Case You Are Among the 14% of Undecided Americans

All anyone has to do is mention the name Sarah Palin to me and every thought in my head comes to a grinding halt. How is it that 14% of voters are undecided about whom to vote for? Today I learned Palin doesn't even play golf. And that's good for America, I guess, because she can use those five hours that's she's not playing golf on Saturday to figure out the VP job description.

Happily, Obama plays golf, but even I can see he needs to keep his head down on the swing. And use his hips! And keep that left arm straight. And relax and have fun!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

denise

i recommend tequilla. it always helps me out on election years.

if palin is VP, of course, we will all have to switch to meth...and buys guns and big ones.

a

9/11/2008 09:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home