Knit 2 Par 3

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Le Fin

Gentle Reader: farewell for now.

After almost 4 years and almost 400 posts I'm closing the virtual book on Knit 2 Par 3. I think I've said just about everything that can be said about these two things in the same sentence, and I'm ready to move on.

I will be taking a little break, but I'll be back with another blog about knitting and something else.

If you have this site bookmarked, don't delete it and if you have one of those feeds, just leave it where it is. I will post the address of the new site once I get it up and running.

Thank you from the bottom of my stash basket for your readership.

Denise

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll miss it...

9/24/2009 01:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Jeanne said...

I'll miss reading you - enjoy the break!

9/24/2009 08:04:00 PM  
Blogger margaux said...

ahhhh!! denise! i'd follow you anywhere... :-)

9/25/2009 03:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home