Knit 2 Par 3

Friday, July 14, 2006

Quit Your Day Job

I woke up this morning and said: today is a perfect golf day. The sun is shining, the jack hammers are jackin' at the many condo sites in my neighborhood and the boss is away. Due to anticipated home maintenance projects it looks like there may be little or no golf this weekend, except of course for hitting a few balls with the fairway wood I plan to buy at Enterprise if I can get a good used one.

Brendan broke a 100 last week so he can quit his day job and join the Senior PGA. I broke 160 so clearly I need more time to practise. Nancy lost her hat with the nice ball marker so we need to get back to that course to look around. Leave now, while everyone is at the coffee break and you still can get out alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home