Knit 2 Par 3

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Do you think I can tell this joke at work?

A woman goes to confession and says, "Forgive me father for I have sinned. I used the F-word over the weekend.

The priest says, "Oh okay, just say three Hail Marys and try to watch your language."

The woman replies that she would like to confess as to why she said the F-word . The priest sighs and tells her to continue. "Well father, I played golf on Sunday instead of going to church”.

The priest says, "And you got upset over that and swore?"

The woman replied, "No, that wasn't why I swore. On the first tee I hit the ball into a tree." The priest said, "And that's when you swore."

The woman sighed. "No, it wasn't. When I walked up the fairway, I noticed my ball got a lucky bounce and I had a clear shot to the green. However, before I could hit the ball, a squirrel ran by and grabbed my ball and scurried up a tree."

The priest asked, "Is that when you said the F-word?"

The woman replied, "No, because an eagle then flew by and caught the squirrel in its sharp talons and flew away." The priest let out a breath and queried, "Is that when you swore?"

The woman replied, "No, because the eagle flew over the green and the dying squirrel let go of my golf ball and it landed within 5 inches of the hole."

The priest screamed: "Don't tell me you missed the fucking putt!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home