Knit 2 Par 3

Thursday, February 26, 2009

This Sort of Worked For Me - It Could Sort of Work For You!


On my way home from a pretty crappy day at work, I decided to think about something good at each train stop and maybe by the time I got home I'd be a relatively good mood. It sort of worked, hence the ringing endorsement there in the title.

There are six stops so think of this as a kind of commuter Stations of the Cross, suitable for any season of penance.

33rd Street: The 44th President of the United States is a superhero.

23rd Street: Tiger Woods is back to work, sort of.

14th Street: It's really okay to just buy Noro yarn and not knit anything with it.

9th Street: I may never want to knit anything else but Alice Starmore patterns.

Christopher Street: a good remix of Love Hangover can take you all the way under the river and remind you of your misspent dancing youth.

Try it! I was still cranky when I got home, though, but nothing that a pork roll sandwich couldn't cure.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paper Tiger said...

Huh--good idea! You and I should have talked today--I could have used something like this. Instead I used a variation, the Bitching Stations of the Cross.

2/27/2009 01:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea! I usually go the total mind wipe and try not to think of anything at all. Pork roll sandwich...yum!

2/28/2009 09:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home