Knit 2 Par 3

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Time To 'Fess Up

I've had a lot of unexpected free time over the past few weeks...and it looks like I will have a lot more, because I'm not working anymore. The good news: lots more time to knit and read knitting blogs. The bad news: all the golfers have jobs.

But that's not the confession. I've been reading a lot of knitting blogs, and it's time to tell you: I have a cat. I have a dog, a teenager and a husband, too, and a surprising number of episodes of Trapped in the Closet taped on the recorder, but how could I not tell you about the Cat?

Here she is, in the teenager's messy bedroom:


I might be able to find a better picture of her somewhere, or I will be taking a few after I enter this contest.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paper Tiger said...

Wow... Not working, huh? I remember Fridays in New York when all the men who golfed would leave together early and golf-as-work. Is there a golf group for ladies-who-lunch?

9/13/2007 12:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home