Knit 2 Par 3

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Chrishannukuumba

Like most of you, I've been knitting like a crazy person since Halloween to finish up all the knitty things I want to have finished for the month of December. I have a cedar chest full of FO but since they will be cheerfully distributed over the next few weeks to many of you, dear readers, I have been unable to show pictures of what I have been working on. But the rest of you get the idea.

Right now I am just weaving in (a lot) of loose ends so I spent Saturday (several hours and all my money) at the spectacular Craftacular where I bought some super sassy hand spun from this cute gal here on the left. With great regret I must report I was in such a rush to cast on with the yarn I threw out the tag with her name on it. Sorry Pretty Girl! This is what happens when you sell to junkies like me.


I bought some other yarn too, and took some more pictures of some other crafty ladies there, and they took pictures of me too, but you can see those another time, maybe tomorrow. I did want to show you my own Chrishannukuumba Day gift to myself, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home