Knit 2 Par 3

Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm Dreaming


I had a dream last night that Barak Obama called me to say how awsome my Bandidt looked, and that he has had so much to do over the past few months he has made hardly any progress on his Pomotomus sock that he cast on while on the campaign trail. Here he is, left, holding up that Pomotomus and showing some knitter how good it looked.
Mr President! I totally understand. Sometimes we have such difficult decisions to make. For example: this weekend I had to decide between watching Tiger Woods win at the Arnold Palmer Invitational, the low talking mumbling version of Little Dorrit on PBS, or the first episode of the No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency. I picked the Dickens, taped the other and peeked at the leaderboard from time to time.
We can do it all, but not at the same time.
And thanks for the call: yes, the Bandit is awesome, worthy of a Presidential shout out. I will post pix this week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie Rush said...

Love that picture!!!! Obama with knitting.

3/31/2009 11:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home